Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Railroad Days at Disneyland

I just celebrated a birthday at Disneyland and there were a few things I simply could not resist:
1. Riding the teacups & spinning so fast I can't walk straight
2. Eating a Disney churro
3. Taking pictures with anything train related
I just had to share some of my favorite moments. I don't know all that much about the history behind the Disney railroad, although it is a fully functioning and operational railroad (awesome!), or the train in California Adventure...but I have an annual pass now and I intend to learn more with each visit.

If you know some fun info and background about rail related rides & attractions at Disneyland, please share. I'd love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. I did an article about the history of the Disneyland rr at http://bit.ly/RRXMNR there is also info at Yesterland.com

    ReplyDelete