Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do you Flip?

Flip video that is! We at OCTA produce weekly short video clips, called "Transportation in 2", to highlight transportation projects throughout the county.

The Flip video camera is easy to use and we can edit all of our videos on the Mac using iMovie. Our latest video is from Metrolink's unveiling of the new Crash Energy Management (CEM) rail cars that passengers will soon be able to use.



But check out this online story by Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc., that demonstrates how three nonprofit agencies (OCTA included) use the Flip for a variety of topics.

So...do you? Let me know where I can see your videos and learn more about what you Flip!

Visit our YouTube page to view other OCTA videos, or Tin2's as I like to call them.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I don't use a Flip, per se, but I do use a Kodak Zi-8 which is similar. My Youtube channel is http://www.YouTube.com/user/chasingsteel

    ReplyDelete